A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Jump through treacherous obstacles atop your trusty Horsey. Can you make it to the end of the 2,420 meter derby? If not, you can just create your own level using the built-in level builder. Do you hate the built-in level builder? Well then just open your level up in your favorite .txt editor and type away.
- World's Simplest Level Builder (Create levels using a single line of text)
- Two-Player Race Mode
- One-Button Action
- High Scores and Stuff
- Capybara Capriole Mode (Everything is miniaturized; Ride a giant rodent!)
- Press "Z" or "Space Bar" to make Player One Jump
- Press "/" or "?" to make Player Two Jump
- Press "Enter" in-game to pause
- Press "Esc" in-game to go back to the menu
- Navigating the menus should be self-explanatory
Level Building is very easy to do. Here are the basics...
- You can start creating a level by using the built-in level builder. Just type #'s for ground obstacles, $'s for a finish line and any other character for a sky obstacle. Then hit enter...
- You'll be prompted to choose starting HP and a name for your level. Level names can only have a maximum of 7 characters.
- If you want to edit your file further you can exit the program and open it up in a text editor like notepad (I use Notepad ++ personally). Saved levels also have further level building tips built into them.
- Feel free to share your level in the comments section below!
Every payment received will help me develop "Six Trapped Pets", a full-length old-school adventure game that's been in development for years and years and years.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.